Released on April 23, 2008 (build 1399).
(F66) Separators (DayPilot Scheduler)
A possibility to insert a vertical line at a specified time position in DayPilot Scheduler.
(F67) Double-click event for time range selection (DayPilot Calendar)
Persistent time range selection (selection that doesn't fire TimeRangeSelected right after the dragging is finished - TimeRangeSelectedHandling is set to Hold or HoldForever) is extended in DayPilot Calendar to allow the following actions:
- context menu
- double click (new)
The double click is handled according to TimeRangeDoubleClickHandling value:
- Disabled (default)
- PostBack (fires TimeRangeDoubleClick using PostBack)
- CallBack (fires TimeRangeDoucleClick using CallBack)
(F68) Cell header background colors (DayPilot Month)
Cell header background color can be changed globally (using CellHeaderBackColor property) or individually (using BeforeCellRender and e.HeaderBackColor) in DayPilot Month.
Fixes and minor improvements (beta)
- The bubble was appearing at a wrong place when the server-side DayPilotBubble control was placed inside a relatively/absolutely positioned <div> element.
- A new UseBorder property allows to turn off the bubble border.
- When you set Width="0" the bubble width will be adjusted automatically according to the content.
- BeforeCellRender is now properly called during CallBack/PostBack.
- ToolTips enabled for events.
- ShowToolTip property added (allows turning the ToolTips on/off).
- ToolTips enabled for all-day events.
Fixes and minor improvements (final)
- Case 1510 (bug): In Resources mode, columns without Date property specified caused NaN errors on EventMove and TimeRangeSelected events.
- Forum 387 (bug): All-day events ending at 24:00 were visible on the following day.
- Forum 399 (bug): Apostrophe character is now properly encoded in ToolTip.
- Case 1527 (bug): If the number of columns was changed during CallBack (Refresh) it wasn't updated properly on the client side.
- BUG: Empty Column.ToolTip value was transformed into "null" text in the ToolTip.
- Forum 396 (bug): BeforeHeaderRender was not called during CallBack.